C Natural Medium (Safed-1) Bamboo Flute: Specifications
- C Natural Medium (Safed-1), G key tone according to Western Music
- Tuned at A 440 Hz
- Made of superior quality and seasoned Assam Bamboo (Dolu)
- Length 19 Inch (48.26 Cm) approximately and diameter 19 mm
- Natural Bamboo Colour (Colour may vary bamboo being a natural product)
- Appropriate for beginners and advanced professional players
- Suitable for professional concert, light classical music, studio recording, folk and Indian Light Music
- Accurate tuning and right calibrations for studio recording
- Transverse flute for right-handed players
- Minimum delivery charges
- Proper package to ensure safe shipment
Description: C Natural Medium (Safed-1) Bamboo Flute
- C Natural Medium (Safed-1) North Indian Professional bamboo flute is 19 inch (48.26) long approximately and its diameter is 19 mm. Additionally, this flute has a comparatively medium frequency tone and produces a sweet and candid tone
- C Natural medium professional baboo flute is mostly preferred by the beginners for learning Indian Classical Music. This flute is also suitable for playing professional music and light music concerts. Besides this, this flute is also used for folk and Indian light music, and for studio recording
- It gives Keynote G natural scale with all holes closed
- C Natural medium professional bamboo flute forms a choice for every flute aspirant to start with. It is neither long nor very short. Its medium-length makes it the best choice for everyone. Most of the flute players own C natural medium flute
Furthermore, we take extra care while making any professional flute as we keep customers’ satisfaction in mind while making. Our customers can, therefore, approach us for any kind of customization they need and we will do it for no extra cost.
Also, the following additional benefits are ensured for our customers:
- Low shipment cost
- Free customization
- Choice of thread color and pattern
- Easy return/replacement
- Prompt settlement of post-purchase issues
- Replacement on damage during shipping
- Opportunity to be DPf Prime Customer
- Referral Offers
- Warranty cover on damages during transit
Further, the color of flutes delivered to our customers might slightly vary from the product image shown on our website. Usually, bamboo being a natural thing, has color variations.
Besides this, there may be dark spots and scratch marks on the flute. Scratches and dark spots signify a matured bamboo.
DPflutes is noted for delivering quality products and best customer relationships with our customers. Therefore, we once again resolve to keep the quality of flutes always high and the best possible relationship with our customers for a lifetime.
To summarize, we always try to make flutes out of bamboos with perfect dimensions. However, this factor again has its limitations. Our customers are matured enough and accept this negligible limitation. Our customers are our friends, therefore we maintain friendship forever.
Interestingly, we are coming up with DPflutes Premium Flutes shortly. Hence, we would like our customers to check the details of the upcoming premium flutes from the link given below.
Click Here to know about our PREMIUM FLUTES
Har Sur Pakka…