A Sharp Bass (21 Inch) Bamboo Flute Specifications
- A sharp Bass (Kali 5) Professional Bamboo Flute
- F key tone according to Western Music
- Tuned at A 440 Hz
- Made of the best quality and matured Assam Bamboo (Dolu)
- Length 21 Inch approximately and diameter 20 mm
- Natural Bamboo Colour (Colour may vary as bamboo is a natural material)
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for playing professional music, light classical, folk and Indian Light Music
- Accurate tuning and right calibrations for studio recording
- Transverse flute for right-handed players
- Minimum delivery charges
- Proper package to ensure safe shipment
- A sharp Bass (Kali-5) North Indian Professional bamboo flute is approximately 21 inch (53.3 Cm) long and its diameter is 20 mm. Additionally, this flute has a medium frequency and has a sweet and pleasing tone.
- A Sharp Bass Professional bamboo flute is just 18-inch in length. Therefore, it is mostly chosen by beginners for learning Indian Classical Music. This flute is also suitable for playing professional music and light classical music. Besides this, this flute is also used for folk and Indian light music, and for studio recording
- It gives Keynote F natural scale with all holes closed.
After all, our flutes are ultimate in quality. As, we take extra care while making any professional flute. It is because we take customer satisfaction into consideration. Our customers can ask us for any kind of customization they need and we will do it for no extra cost.
Also, the following additional benefits are ensured for our customers:
- Low shipment cost (T&C Apply)
- Free customization
- Choice of thread color and pattern
- Easy return/replacement
- Fast settlement of post-purchase issues
- Replacement on damage during shipping
- Opportunity to be DPf Prime Customer
- Referral Offers
Sometimes, the color of flutes might slightly be different. The flute delivered to our customers might slightly vary from the product image shown on our website. Since bamboo is a natural material and may have color variations.
Besides this, there may be dark spots and scratch marks on the flute. Scratches and dark spots signify a matured bamboo.
To summarize, we always try to make flutes out of bamboos with perfect dimensions. However, this factor again has its limitations. We believe, our customers are matured enough and accept such negligible limitations. Our customers are our friends, therefore we maintain goodwill forever.
Click Here to know about our PREMIUM FLUTES
Har Sur Pakka…